Since we had our last wage increase in 2007:
- Station Casinos top insiders got paid more than $660 million in cash by borrowing against the company.
- The company fired 2,800 workers from 2008 to 2010 to save money, while most of the executives kept their jobs.
- Now the company is spending millions of dollars on TV attack ads while ignoring our demand for a fair process.
Since 2007,Union casino workers on the Strip:
- Got total wage increases of $3.08 an hour for non-tipped and $1.51 for tipped.
- Continue to enjoy the best healthcare plan in Las Vegas with no monthly premium out of their paychecks.
- Continue to have a pension paid for by their employers.
IT’S OUR TIME NOW! WE DESERVE BETTER!