2007 LBO cash payments to Station Casinos company insiders:
- Blake Sartini and Delise Sartini (née Fertitta): $200,919,330
- Frank J. Fertitta III: $148,654,355
- Lorenzo J. Fertitta: $145,069,850
- Glenn Christenson: $51,889,130
- Scott Nielsen $41,130,055
- William Warner $39,825,510
- Richard Haskins $16,563,680
- Thomas Friel $5,860,265
- James Nave, DVM $3,641,700
- Lowell Lebermann, Jr. $2,801,700
- Lee Isgur $2,205,000
- Robert E. Lewis $1,575,000
Since 2007, Station Casinos workers have not had a wage increase. The company has made insurance costs more expensive and stopped matching contributions to 401(k)s. There is no job security for Station Casinos workers. And the company has told workers not to join the union.
Sign a petition to demand fair treatment for Station Casinos workers!